A thread lift uses absorbable, barbed sutures to offer a tighter, more youthful aesthetic appearance to the face and neck.
This minimally invasive procedure works by stimulating the production of collagen in the skin in order to produce healthier, firmer skin. It can also mechanically lift tissues where the barbed sutures are placed.
Treats area for thread lift
- Early loosening of the facial structures
- Sagging eyebrows
- Premature loosening of the neck skin
After treatment care for a thread lift
- Limit facial motion for 24 hours
- Avoid facial creams or makeup for 48 hours
- Eat soft foods or drink liquids for 7-10 days, avoid chewing gum for 2 weeks
- Avoid heavy exertion for 2-3 weeks
- Avoid massaging it for 3 weeks
Expected results from a thread lift
The majority of people will notice minor immediate results directly after receiving a thread lift. As the face heals, new collagen forms in the treated areas creating a more obvious difference. While the results are more long term than some of the other facial rejuvenation options, such as surgical facelifts, the results are temporary and it is necessary to receive maintenance treatments every 6-12 months, depending on your specific age-reversal needs.