Stretch marks are long, narrow streaks, stripes, or lines that develop on the skin. They occur when the skin is suddenly stretched and are extremely common.
Types of stretch mark
- Striae rubrae: Pink/ red stretch marks
- Striae albae: White stretch marks
Signs and symptoms
- Indented streaks or lines on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or other places on the body
- Pink, red, black, blue or purple streaks
- Bright streaks that fade to a lighter color
Stretch mark reduction
- 3DEEP Fractional RF® technologies for the reduction of stretch marks.
- ENDYMED®’s fractional technologies improve the appearance and reduce stretch marks non-invasively, with no risk and minimal downtime.