Diamond peel, also called microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, mechanical procedure that removes dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil on the skin surface. It improves the appearance of your skin, by revealing younger and radiant skin underneath in an instant.
Diamond peel is an effective procedure particularly if you’re struggling with:
- Fine scars
- Enlarged pores
- Sun damage
- Slight wrinkles
- Acne breakout
- Uneven complexion
- Non-inflamed whiteheads
What are the benefits of diamond peel?
- Removes excess oil, dirt and dead cells on surface of the skin
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
- Improves the appearance of fine wrinkles and lines
- Reduces mild to moderate acne breakouts
- Stimulates blood circulation in the face
- Prepares the skin to absorb other skin nutrients better
What are the side effects of Diamond Peel?
Having this wealth of benefits, it’s surprising that the risks of diamond peel are minimal and are only likely to occur when the treatment is carried out by an inexperienced dermatologist. The worst symptoms one may experience include:
- Mild redness